Every business owner needs a powerful sales funnel to convert website visitors into paying customers. Clickfunnels is a tool that allows you to do just that and more. It is an all-in-one platform that makes it easy for you to market your products and services online.
ClickFunnels is, without a question, an excellent resource, but it isn’t the best option for every business. If you’ve found this post, you’re probably looking for a more suitable alternative to ClickFunnels that better suits your requirements.
Whether you need a better alternative to Clickfunnels or you just want to try a different software, this article will show you seven alternatives to Clickfunnels and examine their features, pricing, pros, and cons.
The Best ClickFunnels Alternative
No one software application can be considered to be the finest. Different objectives are taken into consideration during the development of any software program. While some programs are designed for high-end users, others are created specifically with the requirements of startups in mind.
The software that may seem perfect for you may be inadequate for others. Several factors, such as your budget, desired features, and experience level, determine the kind of software you purchase.
When shopping for an alternative to ClickFunnels, you should ask yourself the following question:
- What features will make the difference for you?
- Is the software versatile- Can it solve every one of your sales funnel needs?
- Does it fit your budget?
- Does it have a free trial program?
- What is the learning curve for an average business owner?
- Does it come with templates?
Overall Best ClickFunnels Alternative
Getresponse is a robust marketing platform that provides you with everything your company needs to flourish, making it an excellent choice for entrepreneurs. A landing page builder, automation, and CRM tools are among its many features.
GetResponse enables you to develop stunning landing pages easily, simplify your email marketing automation, and monitor and analyze your campaign’s progress. Additionally, their pricing begins at just $15 per month, making it an excellent bargain for organizations of any size.
- It comes with customizable templates
- It has an A/B testing feature
- It offers interactive, web-based built-in webinars
- It provides integration with a broad range of well-known CRM and marketing automation platforms
- It provides an easy-to-use, code-free website builder
- It has an SMS marketing feature
- It has a live chat feature
- It offers web push notifications
- It has excellent eCommerce tools
- It offers a paid ads feature that allows users run and manage campaigns.
- It has highly customizable templates making it easy to create marketing emails and build landing pages
- It has efficient A/B testing features that allow users to compare two versions of a website to see which one works better
- It provides excellent built-in webinars
- It offers a 30-day free trial that does not require a credit card.
- Its automation features are limited
- Its user interface is unintuitive and can be challenging to use.
Getresponse has a free forever plan that includes up to 500 contacts, unlimited newsletters, a landing page with a monthly limit of 1000 visitors, and a website builder which basic features like galleries, popups, and forms.
The other options are priced as follows:
- Email Marketing: This plan costs $19 per month if paid monthly, $15.58 per month if paid yearly, and $13.3 per month for two years
- Marketing Automation: This plan costs $59 per month if paid monthly, $48.38 per month if paid yearly, and $41.3 per month for two years
- Ecommerce Marketing: This plan costs $119 per month if paid monthly, $97.58 per month if paid yearly, and $83.3 per month for two years.
Best ClickFunnels Alternative for Ease of Use
Instapage is a powerful landing page builder that helps you increase conversions by up to 200%. It is one of the most popular landing page builders on the market. It provides A/B testing, integrations with several other platforms, and additional features.
Using the drag-and-drop builder provided by Instapage, you can quickly construct stunning landing pages in a matter of minutes. You can then A/B test your pages to determine how well they convert visitors into customers and track your results in real time.
- It has a remarkable landing page with an in-built collaboration feature
- It comes with preloaded landing page templates
- It offers A/B testing features
- It provides a robust analytics dashboard
- It has heatmaps features to track mouse movements, scroll depths, and clicks
- It offers 1:1 ad-page personalization
- It provides real-time updates.
- Instapage’s user interface is intuitive and straightforward
- It offers a good selection of useful templates
- It has powerful automation features.
- Instapage is not as affordable as other landing page builders.
Instapage offers 14 days free trial period. It has two pricing plans:
- Building: This plan costs $199/month if paid monthly and $149/month annually
- Converting: This plan is only available on request. Kindly contact Instapage’s support.
Best ClickFunnels for Additional Features
Unbounce is a popular landing page builder that enables you to reduce the amount of time spent on design and optimization while simultaneously increasing conversion rates.
You can construct custom landing pages in a matter of minutes using Unbounce’s intuitive drag-and-drop builder, eliminating the need for scripting.
In addition, the A/B testing tool they provide makes it simple to try out several iterations of your landing page to determine which is most beneficial to your company.
- It offers AI copywriting tools
- It provides personalized recommendations to assist with building your landing pages
- It offers robust integration features with apps like Shopify, Unsplash, Stripe, Paypal, Calendly, and more
- It has AI optimization features called “Smart Traffic”
- It provides A/B features
- It offers mobile-optimized pages for seamless mobile view
- It provides a dashboard that updates in real-time.
- It has plenty of easy-to-use customizable templates
- Unbounce allows users to build landing pages from scratch, even if they lack coding abilities
- It integrates with other landing pages easily.
- Unbounce can be a bit expensive for small businesses
- The learning curve can be a bit steep for beginners
- Unbounce has limited automation capabilities.
Unbounce offers 14 day free trial period for all its plans.
- Launch: This plan costs $90/month and $81/month when billed yearly
- Optimize: This plan costs $135/month and $122/month when billed yearly
- Accelerate: This plan costs $225/month and $203/month if billed yearly
- Concierge: This plan costs $575/month and $518/month if billed yearly.
Best ClickFunnels Alternative for Robust Integration
Systeme.io is an all-in-one solution for sales funnels that comes with everything you require to design, implement, and monitor your marketing campaigns. With Systeme.io, automating your sales process and closing more deals is easy.
System.io allows you to create custom playbooks for your business, automate email sequences, and monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing efforts in real-time.
- It has a visual drag-and-drop editor
- It provides built-in email and webinar hosting features
- It offers extensive automation capabilities
- It offers integration with payment systems and membership sites
- It provides course management features
- Users can preview and make real-time changes
- It provides a custom eCommerce store builder.
- Systeme.io is affordable
- It is easy to use
- It has an active online community of users who can provide secondary support.
- Some features can be confusing to use
Systeme.io has a competitive price plan. It also offers a free plan that allows up to 2,000 contacts with access to unlimited emails, blog posts, and file storage space.
- Startup: This plan costs $27/month and $228/year
- Webinar: This plan costs $47/month and $396/year
- Unlimited: This plan costs $97/month and $828/year.
Best ClickFunnels Alternative for Scalability
Leadpages is an effective platform for lead generation that enables users to increase the number of leads they gather and, ultimately, the number of sales they make.
You can simply construct customized lead capture forms and landing pages in a matter of minutes using the drag-and-drop builder Leadpages provides.
In addition, the A/B testing tool that they provide makes it simple to test many iterations of your forms and pages to see which is most effective for your company.
With prices beginning at just $37 a month, Leadpages is an affordable solution for small enterprises and those just getting started with the lead generation process.
- It has an excellent forms builder feature
- It offers A/B test on landing pages
- It comes with preloaded templates
- It offers integration with other marketing automation programs
- It provides real-time updates
- It offers drag-and-drop features
- It provides an excellent analytics dashboard.
- Its landing page editor is beginner-friendly
- Leadpages’ user interface is intuitive
- It has a lot of customizable templates for different purposes.
- It has limited integration capabilities
- Leadpages does not offer live chat features.
Leadpages offers a 14-day free trial period. Other plans are:
- Pro: This plan costs $99/month, billed monthly, and $74/month, billed annually
- Standard: This plan costs $49/month, billed monthly, and $37/month, billed annually.
Best ClickFunnels Alternative for an All-in-one Marketing Solution
The HubSpot Marketing Hub is an all-inclusive marketing suite that comprises a wide variety of marketing tools, such as those for social media management, email marketing, and SEO.
It’s an excellent option for companies who want a comprehensive solution to handle their marketing initiatives, so look into it if you’re in that position.
With the array of tools provided by HubSpot Marketing Hub, you can increase the number of visitors to your website, increase the number of leads converted into customers, and expand your business more quickly than ever.
- It has website visitor tracking tools
- It offers search marketing tools
- It has a landing page and web form builder features
- It offers A/B testing for landing pages
- It has keyword research tools
- It offers automated publishing of social media posts
- It has drag-and-drop features for customization
- It has excellent reporting features
- It offers lead verification/validation features
- It has excellent integration capabilities
- It offers customer survey/feedback features.
- It is a comprehensive marketing suite, suitable for businesses that need a complete solution
- It has an intuitive interface making it easy to use
- HubSpot Marketing hub Includes features for SEO.
- HubSpot Marketing hub is more expensive than some other options
- It can be overwhelming to use for beginners.
HubSpot offers a free but limited plan. Other pricing options include:
- Starter: This plan starts at $45/month, billed monthly, and $540/year
- Professional: This plan starts at $800/month, billed monthly, and $9,600/year
- Enterprise: This plan starts at $3,600/month, billed monthly, and $43,200/year.
Best ClickFunnels Alternative for Affordability
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-one sales and marketing platform that covers everything you need to build, launch, and track your campaigns. Among its many features, its ability to compose automated emails is one of its most valuable.
With the range of tools provided by ActiveCampaign, you can quickly and effectively design individualized email marketing campaigns that guide potential consumers through the buyer’s journey toward becoming paying clients.
Additionally, the CRM integrations that ActiveCampaign offers make it simple to monitor your sales pipeline and follow up with prospects until they are ready to make a purchase.
- It comes preloaded with email templates
- It has landing page and web form features
- It has robust integration capabilities
- It offers excellent reporting and analytics features
- It provides marketing automation features
- It has excellent CRM features.
- It is an all-in-one solution for businesses that need comprehensive marketing software
- ActiveCampaign is affordable
- It offers an extensive range of features.
- ActiveCampaign can be overwhelming to use for beginners.
ActiveCampaign offers 14 days free trial period. Other options include:
- Lite: This plan costs $29/month, billed annually
- Plus: This plan costs $49/month, billed annually
- Professional: This plan costs $149/month, billed annually
- Enterprise: This is a custom plan. Kindly contact ActiveCampaign’s support for inquiries.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Clickfunnels Alternative
Here are seven factors to consider when shopping for alternatives to ClickFunnels:
ClickFunnels has a tiered pricing structure that starts at $97 per month. Depending on the features and functionality you need, you could end up paying much more. Some alternatives to ClickFunnels offer cheaper monthly plans, while others have costs that vary based on use.
Ease of Use
ClickFunnels is quite simple to use, but it may require effort to ensure everything is configured accurately. Look for an alternative that is easier to work with if you are not very skilled with technology or if you do not have the time to devote to learning a new software.
ClickFunnels offers a wide range of features and functionality, but not all of them may be relevant to your business. Make sure any alternative you choose offers the specific tools and features you need to run your sales funnel effectively.
While ClickFunnels can adapt to the needs of most firms, it’s essential to verify that any alternative you consider is capable of fulfilling any special requirements your company may have. For example, if you need to integrate with a particular third-party software or platform, check that this is possible before making your final decision.
As with any software, things can go wrong from time to time. When this happens, it’s important to have access to prompt and practical support from the company providing your solution. Be sure to check out the support offerings of any potential alternative before making your final decision.
When dealing with sensitive customer information, security should be a top priority. Ensure that the alternative you select provides robust security protections and encryption to protect your data from being accessed by malicious actors online.
As your business grows, so will the amount of data and traffic passing through your sales funnel. Make sure the alternative you choose can scale seamlessly with your business so you don’t have any disruptions to your sales process further down the line.
No software application can be considered the best alternative to ClickFunnels, so it is essential to consider all of the factors above when making your decision.
By considering each of the seven ClickFunnels alternatives we’ve outlined for you, we believe you can make an informed decision about which platform best suits your business needs.
However, our top pick is Getresponse because of its many industry-first features and ease of use.