If you are a business or a brand owner, your primary concern should be how your product is perceived in the market.
Nowadays, 88% of customers rely on third-party reviews and personal recommendations before purchasing. Undoubtedly, this change in attitude, aided by the internet and social media, has great implications for brand success.
In other words, positive reviews mean more credibility, more visibility, and more sales. Therefore, as a business, you need to up your game to stay competitive in your industry. The solution is to manage your customer reviews effectively.
Fortunately, review management software can now automate the review management process. To help you make an informed decision, we have reviewed the ten best review management software available on the market.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Review Management Software
Some customers are always in a dilemma when purchasing due to the plethora of options available in the market. With the correct information, they can make a wise choice. If you are not sure which review management software is best for your business, here are what you should consider:
- Functionality: Ensure that the software is suited to serve the purpose well. This implies looking out for the range of relevant operations that can be executed, particularly its features.
- Usability: Ensure the software is user-friendly and easy to navigate. You don’t want to spend your time trying to navigate a software and writing bad reviews about it when you should be minding your business.
It is usually advisable to test out the tool you want to buy if it offers a free trial and read reviews online.
- Pricing: Some software can be very pricey. Make sure the software is consistent with your budget. This is very important if you are a small business. You do not want to buy a software that cuts into your budget for other things.
- Features: A review management software should have certain key features such as analytics, review moderation module, reputation management, integration, and a level of control over reviews for users.
Review of the Best Review Management Software
Overall Best for Customer Reviews
Birdeye is an online customer review platform that helps businesses collect reviews, convert leads, run surveys and get referrals. Birdeye provides a single dashboard where you can manage all your customer reviews, actively respond to them, and send out quick surveys to understand your customers’ needs.
Birdeye provides you with templates and rules to automatically generate responses to customer reviews. It also has one of the best integrations, which means you can seamlessly monitor and manage customer reviews from whatever application or sites you use to promote your business.
Bireye allows you to reach your customers across text and social and collaborate with teammates from a single inbox. Additionally, Birdeye helps boost your online ratings and build customer trust through positive review posts.
Birdeye is also an excellent platform for improving S.E.O strategy, especially for local businesses.
Birdeye gives a full picture of your customer interactions across different channels. Using an intuitive and organized interface, you can manage your reviews and referrals and all customer experience. Here are some of the features Birdeye offers its users:
- Connection with your customers on their choice app
- Streamlines your workflow from a single dashboard
- Allows you to send text messages and emails to improve customer experience
- Analyzes your competitors’ customer feedback from various sites and social media platforms
- Turns customer feedback into actionable insight
- Boosts your online rating through positive review postings.
Birdeye has three payment plans. The specific amount for each plan is available on request.
- Intuitive user interface
- Offers a comprehensive suite of customer experience tools
- Provides real-time insights into customer sentiment
- Helps businesses proactively improve customer satisfaction levels
- No setup fees
- Great customer support.
- It might be difficult to integrate Birdeye with some referral tools
- Exporting spreadsheets to Birdeye might pose some formatting issues.
Best for Integration
Trustpilot is one of the best review management platforms that help users to collect and manage their online reviews. Trustpilot creates a business profile page for you to publish contents that can help improve your rankings in search results.
With Trustpilot, you can get verified reviews through its review invitation and authentication features. Overall, Trustpilot has unique integration plans for you to automate the entire review collection, monitoring, and analysis process.
Trustpilot allows you to use its TrustBox Widget, which helps you build customer trust, thereby increasing conversion. It also helps you to earn Google Seller Ratings to make your brand stand out. Here are some other useful features of Trustpilot:
- Collect and analyze reviews from a single dashboard
- Respond to genuine reviews in real-time and flag fake reviews
- Build customer confidence through positive reviews sharing
- Earn Google Seller Rating seamlessly
- Solid and effective integrations
- Data protection.
Trustpilot pricing comes in three different categories.
- Standard plan: $225 per domain/per month.
- Scale plan: $900 per domain/per month.
- Enterprise plan: Custom Pricing
All add-on modules cost $60, but you can create a Trustpilot account for free.
- User-friendly interface
- Great tools for review management
- Top notch SEO marketing.
- Prices are too high
- Not 100% transparent.
Best for Review Marketing
Grade.us is a cloud-based customer review management and marketing platform. Grade.us allows users to collect, monitor, manage, and market their reviews.
The software provides you with an intelligent funnel that enables happy customers to write reviews on their preferred review site also has many customizable templates to assist you in generating reviews, getting SMS and email notifications, and responding to reviews in real-time.
Grade.us is an excellent platform for marketing your review and converting leads to revenue.
Grade.us has a flexible white-label feature that allows your reviews directly from your website or domain. This feature also allows you to brand your reviews management software with your logo and color. In addition, Grade.us offers users the following features:
- Automates the entire process of improving your online reputation
- Share positive reviews with a widget on your website and social media platforms
- Measure the quality and quantity of your reviews across multiple locations
- Integrates with essential applications and websites
- Flexible white-label feature.
Grade.us has different pricing packages.
- Solo: $110 per seat/per month.
- Professional: $60 per seat/per month
- Agency: $40 per seat/per month.
- Partner: $25 per seat/per month.
- Easy to use
- Excellent customer support
- Fourteen days of free trials without obligation or credit card.
- Occasional bugs
- Grade.US does not offer a mobile app for on-the-go review management.
Best for Small Businesses
Swell is one of the leading review management platforms for small businesses. The software enables users to automate the process of generating, monitoring, evaluating, and responding to customer reviews.
Swell allows you to keep track of all your reviews from a single location. With Swell, you can quickly request and send reviews via text messages. Also, website visitors can easily engage with your business via the Swell Webchat.
Using the Swell pay feature, you can send invoices and safely request payments using the Swell pay feature.
Swell can be used to fast-track and boost your online reputation as well as drive organic traffic to your website. By using the software, you can save time and better streamline your workflow.
Swell is best suited for small businesses aiming to grow their online presence and increase their revenue base. Swell makes your customer experience better with an array of features that lets you do the following:
- Keep track of all your reviews from a single location
- Enable your customers to engage directly with your business via your website
- Offer different payment request options to your customers
- Send review requests, conduct surveys, and schedule appointments via text messages
- Allow you to manage and evaluate your online reputation performance from one spot.
Swell pricing are upon request. It comes in two packages.
- Single location
Pricing details for both plans are available on request.
- Suitable for small businesses.
- Easy to use
- Swell tools are customer satisfaction oriented.
- Simple payment plans.
- Runs too slow at times.
Best for Leads Conversion
Nicejob is an online reputation management software that helps businesses to manage their online reviews and convert leads to sales.
Nicejob provides you with an intelligent funnel that you can use to share reviews across multiple platforms. It also helps you to send review reminders to happy customers automatically.
Nicejob helps you to craft compelling social media posts to boost your online customer engagement. Nicejob also creates a microsite for you to help drive traffic to your website.
- Nicejob helps you to automatically sends review reminders to happy customers
- Nicejob helps to share happy customer reviews across various sites automatically
- Nicejob helps you to generate more reviews via emails and text messages
- It helps to analyze your website performance
- Nicejob also helps to improve the search rankings of your business
- It enables you to connect with your favorite marketing apps.
Nicejob has four basic plans:
- Review Basic with 14 days free trial: $0
- Review Standard: $75/per month.
- Convert: $99/per month (attracts a setup fee)
- Bundle: $174/per month (attracts a setup fee)
One interesting thing to note about Nicejob pricing is it’s no contract guarantee.
- Easy to use interface
- Integrates with social media platforms
- Automates review request process
- It helps improve customer satisfaction.
- The free plan has limited features
- Some users have reported glitches with the software
- Pricing can be expensive for some businesses.
Best for Online Reviews
GetMoreReviews is an online customer review platform that helps businesses to generate more online reviews. The software provides businesses with a proactive platform to quickly and efficiently generate, monitor, and request reviews.
GetMoreReviews helps you to request reviews via emails and text messages automatically. It also provides your customers with the right tools to seamlessly send positive reviews.
GetMoreReviews allows you to manage customer feedback from a single dashboard. GetMoreReview is a fantastic software for businesses seeking to improve and strengthen their online presence.
With its website tools, GetMoreReviews allows you to automatically publish new reviews from your website.
- GetMoreReviews offers a simple, effective way to get more customer reviews
- It provides an easy way for customers to leave reviews and allows businesses to track and manage their review requests
- GetMoreReviews offers a free trial so businesses can try the service before committing to a paid plan
- The software is designed to help businesses increase their online visibility and credibility and boost customer confidence.
GetMoreReviews has three categories:
- 14-day free trial
- For Business: $99/per month
- For Agencies: $125/per month.
- Excellent tool for managing online reviews and increasing ratings.
- The software makes it easy to collect customer reviews, post them on your website, and track their performance.
- Integrates with popular review sites like Yelp and Google, so you can easily monitor your progress.
- GetMoreReviews offers a free trial and a money-back satisfaction guarantee, so you can try it out before committing to a paid plan
- Cheaper alternative to some famous brands.
- Weak customer support
- Steep learning curve
Best for Customer Satisfaction
Nicereply is one of the leading customer satisfaction software that helps companies increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. With Nicereply, you can get real-time feedback, measure customer satisfaction, and take action to improve your company’s customer experience.
Using the CSAT( Customer Satisfaction Score), CES (Customer Effort Score), and the NPS (Net Promoter Score) survey, Nicereply helps you to measure and gain more insight into your customers’ needs.
Nicereply allows you to manage your surveys, feedback, notifications, and reports from a single dashboard.
Nicereply is a customer feedback software that allows businesses to collect and track customer feedback in one place. It offers the following key features:
- Sentiment analysis, customer satisfaction scores, and net promoter scores
- It also allows businesses to create custom surveys and questionnaires
- Nicereply integrates with various customer support software such as Zendesk, Salesforce, and Intercom
- It offers a free 14-day trial.
Nicereply has four basic plan:
- Mini: $39/ per month
- Start: $79/per month
- Grow: $159/per month
- Business: $239/ per month.
- Nicereply allows you to get feedback from customers in real-time
- You can use Nicereply to collect customer satisfaction ratings and track net promoter scores
- With Nicereply, you can create custom surveys and send them out to specific groups of customers
- Nicereply integrates with popular CRM and helpdesk software, making it easy to track customer feedback
- The platform offers detailed reports and analytics to identify areas of improvement for your business
- Nicereply offers a free 14-day trial to try out the platform before committing to a paid plan
- Nicereply can be expensive for larger teams
- It can be challenging to learn and use all the features
- It can be hard to keep track of your response
- There is no way to export your data.
FAQs on the Best Review Management Software
A review management software is a program used by businesses to collect and manage customer feedback. Typically, this type of software will allow you to manage customer reviews on your website, as well as on third-party review platforms like Yelp or Google My Business.
Some review management software also allows you to respond to customer reviews, which can help you improve your customer service.
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to automate a review process will vary depending on your organization’s needs. However, some tips on automating a review process include using software tools to track and manage reviews, setting up automatic reminders for reviewers, and establishing clear review guidelines and procedures.
A review management software typically offers a variety of features to help businesses collect and manage customer feedback. These features may include analytics, reputation management, and integrations.
The best way to get genuine reviews is to ask customers for feedback through email after purchasing a product or service from you or by including a link to a survey on your website. You can also offer incentives like discounts or free products for reviews.
Some benefits of using a review management software are that it can help you keep track of all your reviews in one place, make it easy to respond to reviews, and help you stay organized. Having a review management software can also help you keep your online reputation in check and improve your customer experience.
Happy customers sre able to provide feedback that can help attract new customers and unhappy customers can let you know what parts of your business needs to be improved on. But all these would only be useful where there is a channel for you to receive and manage feedback.
A review management software can effectively improve your business reputation and your customer experience. It could even boost your search engine marketing efforts. However, not all review management software are very useful.
Some of the best tools available include our favourite, Birdeye. Tools like TrustPilot which allows for seamless integration and Swell provides an opportunity for small businesses to scale using efficient review management systems.
So, you have it; our picks for the best online review management software. Be sure to choose the tool that best fits your needs by comparing its strengths and weaknesses. Make your customers’ opinions count!