Apple Podcasts is one of the best podcast applications. It is pre-installed on all Apple devices.
But have you ever wondered how to leave a review on your favorite podcast shows on the app?
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the process of leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Whether you’re using an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or even an Alexa-enabled speaker, this post will help you.
From long-form constructive criticism to positive ratings, we’ll show you how to make your voice heard on any podcast show.
To leave a review on the Apple podcast, follow these 2 simple steps;
- Scroll down the podcast show in the Apple podcast app until you see “write a review.”
- Click on “write a review” and submit when you are done.
How to Leave a Podcast Review on Any Devices
Sharing your honest review about a podcast is a great way to support podcast creators. It also serves as social proof of the value that the podcast provides to other regular listeners.
If you want to use the Apple Podcasts app to leave a review, there are two main ways to do so.
- By clicking on an episode of the podcast show
- By going to the Library tab on the app.
When Listening to an Episode
Leaving a review on a podcast is easy and quick with Apple devices. Follow these simple steps to share your honest review with other listeners and support the creators of your favorite podcast:
- Open the Apple Podcasts app. If you have an Apple ID, you will be automatically logged in to the app.
- While listening to an episode, click on the album art; it will appear beside the episode.
- Look for the three dots on the right-hand side of the app, below the episode. Click on it and select “Go to Show.”
- Scroll down until you see the “Ratings & Reviews” section. You can then rate the podcast and write a review.
- Click on “Write a Review” and then click “Send” when you’re done.
When in the Apple Podcast Library
Leaving a review on a podcast episode through the Apple Podcasts library is a quick and simple process. Follow these steps to share your honest feedback and support the creators of your favorite shows:
- Open the Apple Podcasts app and navigate to the Library tab.
- Alternatively, you can click on the “Shows” tab or the search icon to look for the podcast you want to review.
- Once you’ve found the podcast, tap on the podcast’s album art.
- Scroll down until you see “Write a Review”
- Click on “write a review”, and then click “Send” when you are done. You can also rate the podcast if you choose to.
Leaving a review for any podcast is easier and quicker when using Apple Podcasts. It takes a few simple steps to leave your review on the Apple Podcast library while listening to or browsing through the amazing content of a podcast show.
Remember, your opinion matters, and your reviews help others discover new and exciting content.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcast
No. Currently, Apple podcast does not authorize podcast creators and podcast listeners to respond to reviews & ratings left on podcast shows.
Yes. If you rate a podcast show, it can’t be traced back to your account. But if you leave a review, it can be traced back to you.
24 hours. According to Apple, it can take at least a day for your ratings and reviews to show up on the Apple podcast.
Negative reviews can be really heartbreaking. To deal with negative podcast reviews, it is best to see if you can learn anything from them. Otherwise, understand that your content can’t please everyone and don’t listen to the review opinion; instead, become better at your own pace.
Click on the last star under the ratings & review section on the Apple podcast. It will automatically submit, saying, “Rating added. Thank you’