As prospects subscribe to your website, you will need to send more business broadcasted messages and provide better customer service experience.
However, as your email list grows, It can become tasking to respond to your existing and incoming customers quickly.
The best CRM for email marketing will help you in this area with its immediate and targeted personified responses.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a professional and automated platform.
CRM for email marketing will uniquely manage your current and incoming leads, so receivers are informed and encouraged to buy your products.
This blog post will discuss the best CRM for email marketing with the best automation pace to guarantee a high email marketing success rate.
What Is a CRM for Email Marketing and What Can It Do?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is an all-in-one communication software that compiles existing and potential customer data, shows customers buying history for better lead generation and sends automated & personified messages to your prospects.
CRM email marketing uses the marketing automation and management services of CRM software to send attention-grabbing emails to many potential buyers.
CRM email marketing is a marketing automation platform that helps nurture your business’s interaction with your incoming and present customers. It improves the sales quality of each email by studying and understanding each receiver’s imputed data.
CRM for email marketing takes on the responsibility of managing repetitive tasks and adequately organizing your email contact list.
Main Features of a CRM for Email Marketing
There are several features the best CRM for email marketing will possess. However, the best CRM platforms for email marketing have a list of common features such as:
- A/B testing
- Insights on email opens and deliverability rate
- Contact list management
- Several triggered automation sequences
- Several email design templates
- Email sales
- Email copy templates
- Email marketing campaign
- Email message personification
- Email list segmentation
Reviews of the Best CRM for Email Marketing
Overall Best CRM for Email Marketing
ActiveCampaign is a cloud software that is best for email marketing automation. It saves users time and attracts more customers for its users by automatically sending correct emails in response to customer’s enquiries.
It is a popular customer relationship management platform which prompts large businesses with its several customizable email templates and visual automation. ActiveCampaign is primarily used to create a lasting connection between a business and customers.
- Email marketing efficient
- Authorizes users to build several customized email automation sequences
- Offers text messages marketing
- Provides data on user’s website visitors
- In-depth reporting tool
- Several integration selections
- Allows transactional emails fluidity via postmark.
- Highest deliverability rate
- Good customer support
- Advanced automation
- Free email marketing migration from another software
- Works on all devices
- Multi-language supporting.
- It is not beginner friendly
- More expensive than most CRM for email marketing websites.
Offers 4 pricing tiers with a 14-day free trial:
- Lite – From $29/month
- Plus – From $49/month
- Professional – From $149/month
- Enterprise – From $279/month
Best CRM for Email Marketing for Beginners
MailerLite is a simple email marketing CRM tool best for freelancers and small businesses who don’t understand complex CRM works for email marketing.
It has an alert email autoresponder, which is very easy to set up. Users can be creative with the several simple email templates MailerLite will provide while sending professional, attractive, organized email messages.
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Easy and efficient to create email campaigns
- Classic and straightforward email marketing templates
- Supports media email messages
- Allows third-party integrations
- Posses a built-in photo editor.
- 24/7 customer support
- Affordable and easy to use
- Easy email marketing
- Beginner friendly
- It is an excellent tool for minimalist
- It is affordable
- Regular text messages can be sent.
- Lesser features than the other CRM for email marketing
- Needs general improvement on their email templates designs.
Four pricing plans with a thirty-day free trial for the paid plans:
- Free Trial – Thirty days
- Growing business – Around $9 to $205/mo
- Advanced – Around $19 to $1600/mo
- Enterprise – Custom price
Best CRM for Email Marketing for Small Businesses
Omnisend, like Mailerlite, is excellent for small businesses that just began operating. It offers almost all its features in its free plan.
It is an email & SMS marketing CRM. It is used for sending shoppable email campaigns to increase sales and enables its users to use omnisend as a newsletter platform to form a beneficial relationship with customers.
It engages the senses of email readers with its visual insights and auto-directing workflow, which leads readers to the right segment without seeking its users’ availability.
- Simple drag and drop composer
- Pre-built automation workflows
- Users don’t need to code before editing
- Customizable forms
- Authorizes users to use third-party plugins
- Adjustable automation workflows
- Provides visual insights on the set-up process
- Easy software migration
- Provides product picker.
- Easy importation and syncing of data
- Allows users to create amazing personalizable newsletters
- Widely accessible
- Several channels can be added to the same automation flow
- Provides a remarkable online shopping background
- Available on all devices
- Its customizable pop-up form converts visitors to subscribers.
- Limited email design templates
- Delayed communication on updates in the software.
Omnisend offers its services via 3 tiers:
- Free Plan
- Standard- $16 to $1,120/mo
- Pro- $59 to $1,650
Best CRM for Email Marketing for Transactional Emails
Sendinblue is a great CRM for email marketing software. Sendinblue offers great value for your money with its intuitive design and UI. It is a software capable of extracting data from users’ customers and reporting & analyzing their data so that the customer’s transactional experience is straightforward.
- Transactional SMS and email
- Third-party integration marketing
- Offers visual email builder
- Authorizes users to import & sync data in raw HTML form
- Provides a gallery of email messages templates
- Easy contact list management
- Authorizes users to set triggers for links in email broadcasts.
- Available on all devices
- It can send text messages
- It reports insights on all data
- The pre-designed emails can be manipulated
- Tracks and reports the deliverability data of each email broadcast
- It offers an insightful dashboard that shows what you want to see.
- Sendinblue loads slowly sometimes
- Its customer support response is slow
- The free plan offers very limited options.
Sendinblue pricing is available in 4 plans:
- Lite – $25 to $65
- Premium – $65 to $599
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
Best CRM for Email Marketing for Integrations
HubSpot is popular for its broad integration features with third-party software like Shopify. Users can integrate more than one thousand third-party programs into it. It offers a free plan rich with several CRM features for marketing business products.
HubSpot has gained its user’s trust and confidence due to its value-packed integrations.
- Blog idea generator
- Email signature generator
- Email tracking notification
- Allows conversation migration
- Easy contact list importation
- Demo contacts testing
- Good management system
- Provides visually insightful reports onto dashboards.
- Allows users to upgrade without moving to another pricing tier
- Excellent customer support
- Support all devices
- Multiple dashboards can be created
- Its features are well labeled.
- Most of its distinct features are in the paid plan
- No customer support for free users
Hubspot pricing tiers are broken down into mini-plans. It designates different price ranges to the feature/hubs in its tiers and plans
Its 3 major tiers are:
- Starter – $25 to $50
- Professional – $400 to $890
- Enterprise – $1200 to $2000
Best CRM for Email Marketing for an All-In-One Software
GetResponse is an all-in-one software that is capable of uniquely carrying out any services required of a CRM and more. It is best for business owners who will spend significant time creating professional and regular yet distinct email campaigns.
GetResponse users can use its proficient and outstretched features beyond email marketing.
- Offers webinar and plugins marketing campaigns
- High affinity for email personalization
- Drivers email right on time
- Advanced specific features
- Advanced segmentation
- Transactional email broadcast feature
- Authorizes users to integrate plugins.
- GetResponse has the best customer support
- Good analytics
- It can be accessed on cloud & installed
- It can operate on all devices
- Helps website building
- Helps users perform effective outreach via email marketing.
- Integrations on GetResponse require a syncing tool
- GetResponse is pricey
- Video embedding is tasking.
GetResponse offers users different pricing tiers along with a discount:
- Email marketing – $14.3 to $377.3
- Marketing automation – $41.3 to $419.3
- Ecommerce marketing – $83.3 to $489.3
Most Budget-friendly CRM for Email Marketing
Zoho Campaigns is a product of Zoho. It can be integrated into any other Zoho SMB product and several other plugins. It is one of the cheapest CRM on the internet and it has most of the essential features of a standard CRM.
Zoho Campaigns is a dedicated CRM for an email marketing platform. This tool processes email campaign contents in a series of reviews, analytics and produces accurate, in-depth results on your email broadcasts.
- Easy to use drag and drop editor
- Engagement Analytics
- Tracking ability
- Subscriber management
- Scheduling feature
- Easy data syncing.
- Their customer support is commendable
- Strong management feature
- Generous and cheap pricing
- Suitable for small businesses.
- Bugs issues
- Slow loading
- It can’t handle large business data.
It offers users a fourteen-day trial for all its paid plans and two main tiers. The two main tiers are divided into 4 mini-plans:
- Forever free
- Standard – $2.25 to $60
- Professional – $3.75 to $262.5
- Agency plan – $2.25 to $8,640
Buyer’s Guide for CRM for Email marketing
Most CRM for email marketing requires you to subscribe to the paid plan so that you can enjoy the full user experience of its CRM platform features. With this in mind, it is best if you choose the best CRM for your email marketing that will fit the needs of your business goals as well as increase sales for high revenue.
What you need to consider before purchasing a CRM software are:
Apart from the common features of a CRM for email marketing, it is essential that you buy a plan that can satisfy your business’s specific email requirements.
It is best if the expenses spent on a CRM for email marketing do not supersede the profits made on sales. You can contact your ideal CRM sales team to discuss if you can purchase a feature separately.
When stuck on a step or having a problem with a software, there should be a responsive customer support or at least enough resources to walk you through how to use their platform.
A CRM for email marketing usually has several features. At times, it could be overwhelming. The best CRM for email marketing usually has an accessible knowledge base that is very easy to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions on CRM for Email Marketing
Yes. To send emails on CRM, click on the individual email in your CRM; when a “new message” form opens, write your email and send it as you would send a regular email.
No, a key difference is that CRM aims to increase sales with 1-on-1 communication, which will attract each email respondent.
CRM sends personalized automated responses to basic messages such as “Thank you” for an inquiry message. It uses AI intelligence to decode the meaning of a message and sends a befitting reply to customers’ emails.
No. CRM offers all the benefits of email marketing, but it is separate from the Email marketing platform.
The best CRM in the market is ActiveCampaign, this email marketing tool posses improved CRM features that will assist you in responding to customers enquiries.
The three types of CRM tools are collaborative, operational and analytical CRM.
Hubspot is the most commonly used CRM. The tool has many powerful features and its broad integration features makes it a popular choice among businesses.
Yes, B2B CRM like Hubspot will help your company build long-term customers using the CRM workflow sequencing features.
A CRM for email marketing has many benefits including helping email marketers organize their email contact list. It also provides visual insights into the types of your target audience and nurtures and builds the connection you have with your contact list.
The power of CRM for email marketing is not limited to increasing the total number of deals your salespersons close after every email campaign. An included bonus is that a CRM for email marketing is time-efficient and intelligent. It will broadcast immediate and actionable responses to your synced email list while educating your readers on your products.
When picking a CRM for email marketing for your business team, consider the software features your business desperately needs first.
You can purchase the services of a CRM for email marketing tool like ActiveCampaign, which is best for email autoresponse, or HubSpot for its versatile integration with third-party software. Sendinblue is also an excellent choice, it will impressively increase the number of deals you close in a single day.
Whichever tool you choose to go with, make sure it fits into your business needs and processes.